From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SATs)
|Look up SAT, Sat, Sats, sat, or sats in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The SAT (formerly Scholastic Aptitude Test, Scholastic Assessment Test, and SAT Reasoning Test) is a college admissions test in the United States.
Sat, SAT, etc., may also refer to:
- SAT subject tests or SAT II, standardized tests given by The College Board on individual subjects for United States college admissions
- National Curriculum assessment, a series of educational assessments in the United Kingdom informally known as SATs
- SAT 10, the Stanford Achievement Test Series, tests assessing knowledge of school pupils in the United States
- Germania (airline) (formerly Special Air Transport), based in Berlin, Germany
- SAT Airlines, a Russian airline based in Sakhalin
- San Antonio International Airport, of the airport in San Antonio, Texas, USA, by IATA code
- SATS Ltd, the chief ground-handling and in-flight catering service provider at Singapore Changi Airport
- Static air temperature, the temperature of the air around an aircraft
- Sat (Romania), the smallest unit in Romania County administration
- Special Assault Team, the counter-terrorist unit of the National Police Agency of Japan
- State Administration of Taxation, China's internal revenue service
- State Administrative Tribunal of Western Australia, an independent body that makes and reviews a range of administrative decisions
- Su Altı Taarruz, Turkish special naval attack commandos
Language and linguistics
- Sat (letter), a letter in the Ge'ez alphabet
- Sat (Sanskrit), an adjective in Sanskrit meaning "the ideal; pure and true essence (nature)"
- Santali language (ISO 639-3 language code)
Science and technology
- Boolean satisfiability problem, determining if there are variables of a Boolean formula that make it True (algorithms to do this are called SAT solvers)
- Surface air temperature, in meteorology
- Blood oxygen saturation, "sats" in medicine
- Satellite, an object which has been placed into orbit by human endeavour
- .SAT, Standard ACIS Text, a file extension for ACIS CAD files
- SCSI / ATA Translation, a computer device communications standard
- The S.A.T., a professional wrestling tag team
- Sat (rapper) (born 1975), stage name of French rapper Karim Haddouche
- Saturday, abbreviation
- Sennacieca Asocio Tutmonda (World Non-national Association), a worldwide association of leftist Esperanto-speakers
- Sindicato Andaluz de Trabajadores (Andalusian Workers Union), a Spanish trade union
- "Sat", a pen name sometimes used by cartoonist Bob Satterfield
- Sat.1, a German television channel
- Saturation (disambiguation)
- SATS (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "SAT"
- All pages beginning with "SAT"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SAT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.