SBS CNBC is a 24-hour news channel in South Korea.
On August 13, 2009, SBS took over all stocks of a sports TV channel Xports, which were shared by CJ Media (70%) and IB Sports (30%). After a partnership agreement with CNBC which taken on October 22, 2009, Xports was shut down and replaced by SBS-CNBC on December 28, 2009. Most of its programme are being made in High Definition.
Here is a typical daytime broadcasting schedule, based as of January 4, 2010. All time mentioned on KST.
- Good Morning Economy Wide 0500-0700
- Opening Bell (Korean edition) 0700-0900
- Market Express 0900-1100
- Mad money (Korean edition) 0950-1000
- Power Lunch (Korean edition) 1100-1300
- Closing Bell (Korean edition) 1300-1515
- Market&Trend 1515-1615
- Money Q 1615-1700
- Good Evening Economy Wide 1700-1900
- SBS CNBC Life Economy 1900-2100
- Mad money Special 2100-2300
See also 
- ^ CNBC and SBS (Seoul Broadcasting System) Announce Plans to Launch 24-hour Korean Business News Channel, CNBC, Retrieved on December 28, 2009
External links