From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SCCS may refer to any of the following:
- Source Code Control System, a method of controlling software versions
- Southern Colorado Computer Solutions Inc., biggest computer service center in Southern Colorado
- Switching Control Center System, an Operations Support System used by telephone companies from the 1970s to 1990s
In research and reporting:
- Standard cross-cultural sample, an ethnographic dataset widely used in Cross-cultural studies.
- Scottish Centre for Carbon Storage, a consortium researching Carbon Storage based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Standard Cost Coding System, a coding standard developed by Norwegian Oil & Gas Companies to standardize reporting formats.
- Saint Croix Catholic School, an elementary school in Stillwater, MN.
- Smith College Campus School, A private elementary lab school run by Smith College.
- Santhigiri College of Computer Sciences, India.
- Student Conference on Conservation Science, an international conference for students involved with wildlife conservation.
- Swarthmore College Computer Society, a campus society at Swarthmore College.
- Santa Clarita Christian School, A private K-12 school.
In civil society groups:
- Stop Climate Chaos Scotland, a coalition of Scottish organisations aiming to reverse human-made climate change.
In automobile industry:
- Small Common Components and Systems, an automobile platform developed by Fiat S.p.A. and General Motors.
In military maritime:
- Shipboard Command and Control System, a network of computers including large screen displays and a dedicated satellite network for communications. Install on United States Coast Guard High Endurance Cutters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.