From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SCIM may refer to:
- Smart Common Input Method, an input method for POSIX-style operating systems supporting more than thirty languages
- System for Cross-domain Identity Management (previously Simple Cloud Identity Management), a specification designed to make managing user identities in cloud-based applications and services easier
- Service Capability Interaction Manager, a service orchestration component within the IP Multimedia Subsystem architecture
- the House Subcommittee on Agenda and Procedure, part of the House Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration in the Canadian parliament (see standing committee)
- System, Component, Item, Module – a classification hierarchy used by an IBM help desk for identification of the failing component
- Squirrel Cage Induction Motor
- Sample Collection for Investigation of Mars - a low-cost low-risk Mars sample return mission design
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.