From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SCM may refer to:
Business or organization:
- SCM Corporation, an American typewriter and calculator manufacturer
- SCM Holdings, a holding company owned by Ukrainian tycoon Rinat Akhmetov
- Student Christian Movement of the United Kingdom
- Supply chain management
- National bodies within the World Student Christian Federation
Physical or biological sciences:
- SCM (Scheme implementation), a free software Scheme implementation
- Service Control Manager, a component of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Source Control Management, the management of documents, source code, or other data in a computing project
- Software configuration management
- Set, Complete, Meteorological, a Signal Corps Radio term.
- Squadron Corporal Major, a warrant officer appointment in the British Household Cavalry
- STAR Chinese Movies, A Chinese movies channel owned by Fox International Channels
- Subcarrier multiplexing, a multiplexing method used in optical communication systems
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.