From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SCO can refer to:
- .sco, the proposed national internet TLD for Scotland
- Country code for Scotland
- Scots language (ISO 639 alpha-3: sco)
- Aktau Airport in Kazakhstan, IATA code.
- Santa Cruz Operation, a company founded in 1979 that existed under that name until 2001
- The SCO Group, a software company formerly called Caldera International between 2001 and 2002 and Caldera Systems between 1998 and 2001
- SCO OpenServer (formerly SCO Unix), an operating system made by the above companies
- Special Communications Organization, a public telecommunication company operating in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan
- Shanghai Cooperation Organisation, a Eurasian inter-governmental organisation
- Angers SCO, French football club
- Selected Characteristics of Occupations, a companion volume to the U.S. Department of Labor's Dictionary of Occupational Titles
- Self checkout machines are automated alternatives to the traditional cashier-staffed checkout at retailers.
- SCORM, an organization of web-based courseware
- Society of Canadian Ornithologists
- Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee
- Standard Course Outline
- Synchronous Connection Oriented protocol used for audio devices in the Bluetooth protocol stack
- Scorpius, abbreviation for the constellation
- Synthetic crude oil, a type of crude oil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.