From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SCOP may refer to:
- Structural Classification of Proteins
- Suprachiasmatic nucleus circadian oscillatory protein, a member of the leucine-rich repeat protein family
- Société coopérative, a type of corporation in France
- Standing Conference of Principals, a British higher education organisation
- SCOP Formalism, State Context Property Formalism: Foundations of quantum mechanics, Theory of Concepts
- SCOPS, sustainable control of parasites in sheep
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.