SCORE Class 1
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (July 2010)|
SCORE Class 1 is an open wheel unlimited class that competes in the SCORE off-road race series including the Baja 1000, Baja 500, San Felipe 250, Primm 300 and the Laughlin Desert Challenge. Unlimited 4 wheel single and two seat vehicles. No production bodied vehicles are allowed in this class.
Class 1 vehicles are most often 2-wheel drive, and most feature a 4130 chrome-moly tube-frame chassis covered by a fiberglass or other composite body.
Unlimited. Usually V8, rarely V6. 500 horsepower and greater.
May not have a production appearing Utility or Sport Utility body.
Notable race teams
- All German Motorsports - Armin Schwarz, Martin Christensen, Armin Kremer
- Letner Racing - Kory Halopoff, Harley Letner
- McMillin Racing - Daniel McMillin
- Class1Racing.com - Paul Keller
- Wilson Motorsports - Randy Wilson, Ronny Wilson
- LVDC- Pat Dean
- DanZio Racing - Josh Daniel
- Cops Racing Team
- SCORE International (2006). "2006-2010 Off-Road Racing Rules and Regulations".
- SCORE International. "2009 New Classes & Existing Class Rule Amendments"
|This motorsport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|