From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SCRIPT)
|Look up script, scripted, scripting, or scripts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Script or scripting may refer to:
- Script (computing), a small non-compiled program written for a scripting language or command interpreter
- script (Unix), a Unix command that records a tty session
- SCRIPT (markup), a text formatting language developed by IBM
- Scripts (artificial intelligence), a structure for representing procedural knowledge
- Computer programming, also referred to as "scripting"
- Script (comics), the dialogue for a comic book or comic strip
- Screenplay, the dialog and instructions for a film
- Play (theatre), the dialogue and stage directions for a theatrical production
- Manuscript, any written document often story based and unpublished
- Script, a defunct literary magazine edited by Rob Wagner
- Scripted sequence, a predefined series of events in a video game triggered by player location or actions
- The Script, an Irish band
- The Script (album), an album by The Script
- Scripted, the debut album by American rock band Icon for Hire
- Behavioral script, a sequence of expected behaviors
- Life (or childhood) script in transactional analysis
- SCRIPT (AHRC Centre) Scottish Centre for Research in Intellectual Property and Technologies
- A distinctive writing system, based on defined elements or symbols generally known as a "script"
- Script (Unicode), collections of letters and other written signs used to represent textual information in writing systems, each assigned to a Unicode number
- Script typeface, having characteristics of handwriting
- A common abbreviation or slang-type usage of medical prescription
- SCRIPT (medicine), a standard for the electronically transmitted medical prescriptions in the United States
- Scrip, any currency substitute
- Scripted (company), an online marketplace that allows businesses to hire freelance writers for blogs, articles, and bulk social media posts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Script.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.