SCSI Multimedia Commands
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SCSI Multimedia Commands (MMC) defines a SCSI/ATAPI based command set for accessing multimedia features on devices capable of such functionality. T10 subcommittee is responsible for developing it as well as other SCSI command set standards.
- Mount Rainier (MRW)
- Layer Jump Recording (LJR)
- Optical disc recording modes
- Small Form Factor committee (SFF)
- MMC-6 — sixth generation CD, DVD, HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs command set.
- MMC-5 — fifth generation CD, DVD, HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs command set.
- MMC-4 — fourth generation CD and DVD command set.
- MMC-3 — third generation CD and DVD command set.
- MMC-2 — second generation CD and DVD command set.
- MMC — first generation CD-ROM command set.
|This technology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|