SC Internacional (SP)
|Full name||Sport Club Internacional|
|Founded||19 August 1899|
|Stadium||Estádio da Floresta, São Paulo, Brazil|
Sport Club Internacional, commonly known as Internacional, was a Brazilian football team from São Paulo, São Paulo state. They competed several times in the Campeonato Paulista and won the competition twice.
Sport Club Internacional was founded on August 19, 1899. They won the Campeonato Paulista for the first time in 1907, and in 1928, when the league was organized by LAF. The club played 370 Campeonato Paulista games between 1902 and 1932. Internacional, due to financial difficulties, merged with Antarctica Futebol Clube in 1933, and the new club was named Clube Atlético Paulista.
- Campeonato Paulista:
- Winners (2): 1907, 1928
- Runners-up (2): 1906, 1929
- Rodrigues, Rodolfo (2006). Escudos dos Times do Mundo Inteiro. São Paulo: Panda Books. p. 101. ISBN 85-7695-011-1.
- "São Paulo State - List of Champions" (in Portuguese). RSSSF Brasil. May 4, 2008. Retrieved January 18, 2010.
- "Sport Club Internacional - jogos" (in Portuguese). Futpédia. Retrieved January 18, 2010.
- "História do Sport Club Internacional" (in Portuguese). Jornal Livre. Retrieved January 18, 2010.