From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SDD may refer to:
- Software Design Description (IEEE 1016–2009), a standard that specifies the form of the document used to specify system architecture and application design in a software-related project
- Software Design Document, a written outline of the development of a course or a description of a software product
- Solution Deployment Descriptor, a proposed OASIS standard for software deployment, configuration and maintenance
- Subsystem Device Driver, a multi-platform device driver designed to support the multipath configuration environments in IBM storage environments
- Software Design and Development, an HSC subject in NSW that details the basics of designing and developing software applications
- Syntax-Directed Definition - a context-free grammar with attributes and rules
- SDD, for SEPA Direct Debit, a payment system in the Single Euro Payments Area in Europe
- SDD, ISO code for the Sudanese dinar, the currency of Sudan 1992–2007, now replaced by the Sudanese pound
- Sulfadimidine, an antibiotic whose abbreviations include SDD
- Silicon drift detector, a p-n junction-based detector for ionizing radiation, such as for X-rays)
- SDD, for Seasonal Deficit Disorder, another name for Seasonal affective disorder
- SDD, for symmetric diagonally dominant matrix systems in mathematics
- S/D/D or s/d/d, usually with a "no" in front of it, means no smoking, drinking or drugs. Used in many personals ads.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.