From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SDK may refer to:
- Software development kit, a set of software development tools
- Sandakan Airport, Malaysia (by IATA code)
- Super Donkey Kong, a video game
- Slovak Democratic Coalition, known as SDK
- Sos Kundi language, spoken in Papua New Guinea (ISO 639 code)
- Serbian Volunteer Corps (World War II) (Srpski dobrovoljački korpus), a collaborationist paramilitary force that fought the Partisans
- Stompdown Killaz, a music and graffiti group from B.C., Canada
- Stealin' Dealin' Killin', a graffiti crew from Europe
- Set-driven keying, a means of applying movement in animation programs
- Single-digit kyu, a term for a go player with a rank between 9 kyu and 1 kyu: an intermediate level, below expert.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.