From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SDN can stand for:
- S4C Digital Networks, a company that operates Multiplex A, one of the six groups of channels on digital terrestrial television in the United Kingdom
- SAP Developer Network, an online community for SAP developers
- Sandane Airport, Anda, an airport in the Gloppen municipality in Sogn og Fjordane, Norway, opened in 1975.
- Scottish Daily News, a left-of-centre daily newspaper published in Glasgow between May 5 and November 8, 1975
- Scottish Digital Network, a planned new public service broadcaster and online services provider in Scotland
- Sexually dimorphic nucleus, a cluster of cells in the brain that is believed to be related to sexual behavior in animals
- Sitecore Developer Network, an online community for Sitecore developers
- Software-defined networking, a software architecture allowing to define data flows in a network using software
- Specially Designated Nationals, individuals and organizations with whom United States citizens and permanent residents are prohibited from doing business
- Student Doctor Network, a nonprofit educational organization founded in 1999 for prehealth and health professional students in the US and Canada
- Subdeacon, a title used in various branches of Christianity
- Sudan, a country in northeastern Africa
- League of Nations, abbreviation in many official languages of the League; e.g., Société des Nations (French)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.