From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SEB)
Seb is a diminutive of the given name Sebastian. "Seb" may also refer to:
The abbreviation SEB can refer to:
- Self Enhancement Bias, psychological term that denotes a person who sees themselves as better than they are. Narcissitic.
- South Equatorial Belt, a belt of atmosphere of Jupiter
- The "Student Entertainment Board" of Washington State University
- Scottish Examination Board
- Single-event induced burnout, a type of radiation damage
- SEB, since 1997 the official name of the Swedish banking group Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken
- Groupe SEB, Société d'Emboutissage de Bourgogne, French consortium that produces small appliances
- Society for Experimental Biology
- Southern Electricity Board, a component of the British Electricity Authority
- Southern European Broadcasting, a division of the American Forces Network
- Spiez-Erlenbach-Bahn a railway line in Switzerland
- Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B
- Stockholms Enskilda Bank, the Swedish bank which became part of the Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken in 1972
- Super Eurobeat, a Japanese series of music CDs
- Surrogate Endpoint Biomarker SEB
- The code for Indian railway station SON_NAGAR
- The code for UK railway station Seaburn
- Sophie Ellis-Bextor, a British pop singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.