|Look up sec or SEC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SEC, Sec, or Seč may refer to:
- Southeastern Conference (SEC), one of the major U.S. collegiate sports conferences
- Speedway European Championship, motorcycle speedway competition
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Securities and Exchange Commission (Philippines)
- State Examinations Commission, Ireland
- State Elections Commission (Puerto Rico)
- State Electricity Commission of Victoria (Australia)
- State Energy Commission of Western Australia
- Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan
- Securities and Exchange Commission (Nigeria)
- Subject Experiment Corporation (Russia)
Classified Information Transmission Terminology 
See Classified information A prefix used various governments and corporations, usually involving email subjects.
SEC = [Rule] for example:
- [SEC = RESTRICTED]
- [SEC = UNCLASSIFIED]
- [SEC = CONFIDENTIAL]
- [SEC = SECRET]
- [SEC = TOP SECRET]
- Samsung Electronics Corporation
- Solar Entertainment Corporation
- Securities Exchange Company, a company run by Charles Ponzi
- AuroraSEC -Solar Energy Company
Secant is a term in mathematics derived from the Latin secare ("to cut"). It may refer to:
- a common term for radius.
- a secant line, in geometry
- the secant variety, in algebraic geometry
- the secant method, a root-finding algorithm in numerical analysis, based on secant lines to graphs of functions
- the trigonometric function, reciprocal to the cosine
- a secant ogive in nose cone design
- Social evolutionary computation
- Space Weather Prediction Center, also known as the Space Environment Center
- single error correction, in error detection and correction
- Size-exclusion chromatography
- Sec pathway, in biology, a major route of protein translocation across cell membranes
- Solar Energy Conversion, the conversion of solar energy to electricity
- Standard three-letter abbreviation for selenocysteine
- Sinusoidal endothelial cell
- Spontaneous echocardiographic contrast, a phenomenon observed in cardiovascular ultrasonography
Popular culture 
- Dalek Sec, from the television series Doctor Who.
- An abbreviation for second
- Sec (wine), a French term used to indicate the sweetness level of a wine.
- In music, sec, an abbreviation of secco.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.