From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SEI (disambiguation))
SEI may stand for:
- Safety Equipment Institute, a private, non-profit organization established to test safety and protective products
- Scuba Educators International, a non-profit diver training organization
- Seebeck effect imaging, uses a laser to generate thermal gradients in conductors in order to locate electrically floating conductors
- Service endpoint interface, a term used in Java Platform, Enterprise Edition when exposing Enterprise JavaBean as web service
- Slough Estates International, the former name for SEGRO
- Software Engineering Institute, a federally funded research and development center at Carnegie Mellon University
- Space Exploration Initiative, a plan envisioned by former U.S. President George H.W. Bush with manned Moon and Mars missions
- SpaceWorks Enterprises, Inc., a small aerospace engineering company in the United States
- Stockholm Environment Institute, a non-profit institute that specializes in sustainable development and environmental issues
- SUNY Eye Institute, a medical and basic sciences research institute in New York
- Spanish East Indies, a former Spanish colony comprising the Philippines and most of Micronesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.