From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SEK may stand for:
- SEK, ISO 4217 currency code of the Swedish krona, the currency of Sweden
- Federation of Swiss Protestant Churches (Schweizerischer Evangelischer Kirchenbund)
- SEK Studio, a North Korean animation studio
- Stagecoach in East Kent
- Sidirodromoi Ellinikou Kratous, the Hellenic State Railways (Σιδηρόδρομοι Ελληνικού Κράτους, Greece, 1920-1970)
- Spezialeinsatzkommando (German Police Special Operation Unit)
Sek may refer to:
- alternate name of Sehk, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SEK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.