From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sem or sem in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SEM can refer to:
- Search engine marketing, promoting websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results
- Security event manager, a security log tool used on data networks
- Economics and management
- Single European Market (disambiguation), a single market of the European Union
- Stock Exchange of Mauritius, the principal stock exchange of the island country of Mauritius
- Strategic Enrollment Management, an element of planning for new growth at a university or college
- Mathematics and statistics
- Simultaneous equations models, a class of statistical models involving systems of regression equations
- Standard error of the mean, a statistical method used in data analysis
- Structural equation modeling, a statistical method used in data analysis
- Craig Field (Alabama), a small airport in southern United States (IATA: SEM)
- Sem, Ariège, France
- Sem, Norway
- Science and technology
- Scanning electron microscope, a microscopy method using an electron beam rather than light
- Space Experiment Module, one of the scientific experiments on the Freestar experiment that was aboard space shuttle Columbia when it disintegrated
- Synthesizer Expansion Module in an Oberheim modular synthesizer system
- Sistema Eléctrico de Magallanes, an electrical power grid of Chile
- Spectral Emission Mask, a filter applied to radio or optical transmissions to reduce or eliminate adjacent-channel interference
- Schools, organisations, societies
- Swedish Evangelical Mission, an independent organisation within the Church of Sweden
- Society for Ethnomusicology, a major international ethnomusicology association sited in Indiana
- Science and Engineering Magnet, a school in Dallas, Texas
- Šēm, Sēm - Shem, one of the sons of Noah, as depicted in the Bible
- Georges Goursat, known as Sem, a French artist.
- Super Étendard Modernisé, a fighter aircraft used by the French Navy
- Self-evaluation maintenance theory, a psychological theory of self
- Sequential Excavation Method, describes a popular method of modern tunnel design and construction. AKA the New Austrian Tunnelling method.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SEM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.