SETE Linhas Aéreas
|Operating bases||Goiânia/Santa Genoveva Airport|
|Parent company||Grupo SETE|
|Headquarters||Goiânia, Goiás, Brazil|
|Key people||Luiz Roberto Vilella (Managing Director)
Eriston Ricardo Macedo de Araújo (Managing Director)
SETE Linhas Aéreas Ltda. (Serviços Especiais de Transportes Executivos) is a domestic airline based in Goiânia, Brazil founded in 1999. The company operates in several cities located in the brazilian states of Goiás, Tocantins, Mato Grosso, Pará and Amapá, and also in the Federal District (Brasília).
SETE traces its origins to the year 1976 when Rolim Adolfo Amaro, also founder of TAM Airlines, created an airline specialized in general aviation and maintenance. The airline was sold to Luis Roberto Villela in 1980, who bought its first aircraft, a Mitsubishi.
In 1995 SETE built a hangar at Goiânia Airport and in 1998 it started to offer air-medical services. In 1999 SETE received authorization to operate charter flights and in 2006 it became a regular carrier. Its fleet then consisted of 3 Cessna 208B Grand Caravan. A fourth Cessna arrived in 2000 and a fifth in 2002.
As of July 2012 SETE Linhas Aéreas operated scheduled services to the following destinations:
As of September 2014 the fleet of Sete Linhas Aéreas included the following aircraft:
|Cessna 208B Grand Caravan||5||–||9||1999|
|Embraer EMB 120RT Brasília||2||1||30||2010|
Airline affinity program
SETE Linhas Aéreas has no Frequent Flyer Program.
- "Dados Comparativos Avançados" (in Portuguese). Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil (ANAC). Retrieved January 21, 2013.
- "Sete Linhas Aéreas (Brasil)" (in Portuguese). Aviação Brasil. Retrieved May 20, 2010.
- "Sete: Destinos" (in Portuguese). Sete Linhas Aéreas. Retrieved July 29, 2012.
- "Frota atual das empresas brasileiras" (in Portuguese). Aeromuseu. December 31, 2011. Retrieved January 2, 2012.
- SETE Linhas Aéreas website (Portuguese)
- SETE Táxi Aéreo (air taxi) website (Portuguese)
- SETE Linhas Aéreas Photo Archive at airliners.net
- SETE Táxi Aéreo Photo Archive at airliners.net