From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SFN may refer to:
- Short filename, the 8.3 filename limitation of the DOS computer operating system
- SFN Group, Inc., a North American temporary work agency
- Single-frequency network, a broadcast network where several transmitters simultaneously send the same signal over the same frequency channel
- Society for Neuroscience, a professional society headquartered in Washington, D.C.
- Subcutaneous fat necrosis of the newborn, a medical condition occurring in newborns
- Protein stratifin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.