|France, Réunion, Mayotte|
|Stéphane Roussel (CEO)|
|Products||Box de SFR, Home by SFR, mobile phones|
|Services||Fixed-line internet, Mobile internet, Fixed-line and Mobile telephony, IP television|
|€12,183 billion (2011)|
|€2,472 billion (2010)|
|Owner||Altice / Vivendi|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Société du haut debit, Joe Mobile|
|Slogan||Smart comme vous|
SFR (an orphan acronym of Société française du radiotéléphone ) is a French telecommunications company that provides voice, video, data, and Internet telecommunications and professional services to consumers and businesses. As of 2012, it has 21 million customers, and provides 5 million households with high-speed internet access. It also offers services on the island of Réunion through SRR (Société Réunionnaise du Radiotéléphone) although the company is branded as SFR Réunion. SFR also has operations in Mayotte.
SFR is owned by Altice and French conglomerate Vivendi. Vodafone previously had a 44% share in SFR until April 2011 when it sold the entire share back to Vivendi. SFR is the partner network of Vodafone in France.  
Vivendi announced sometime about March 2014 that it planned to sell its SFR division. On 14 March it announced that it would enter exclusive negotiations with Altice/Numericable, to the exclusion of Bouygues and Free. Arnaud Montebourg, the French Minister for Industrial Renewal, provoked a storm when he stated that the Numericable/SFR deal was a certainty; Free lost 7.5% of its market value on that day.
- SFR. "SFR - Mentions légales". Retrieved 2014-07-03.
- "Vodafone and SFR strengthen strategic global alliance". Vodafone.com, 7 May 2014
- "Vivendi Selling SFR to Altice in $23 Billion Deal, Hard-Fought Win for Drahi". bloomberg.com, 7 Apr 2014
- lepoint.fr: 'Numericable-SFR : "l'avenir commence aujourd'hui"' 14 Mar 2014
- SFR France
- SFR Reunion
- SFR Mayotte
- SFR Jeunes Talents - SFR's initiative to help promote and discover new talents on mobile and web