From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SGA may refer to:
- Old Irish language (ISO 639-3 code)
- Schwarz-Gelbe Allianz (Black-Yellow Alliance), an Austrian political party
- Second-generation antipsychotics
- Séminaire de Géométrie Algébrique du Bois Marie, an influential mathematical seminar and the series of books it produced.
- SGA Airlines (Siam General Aviation), a regional airline in Thailand
- SG&A, Selling, General and Administrative expenses in income statements
- Simple Genetic Algorithm
- Small for gestational age, babies whose birth weight lies below the 10th percentile for that gestational age
- Society of Graphic Art, a British arts organization founded in 1919
- Songwriters Guild of America, an organization to help "advance, promote, and benefit" the profession of songwriters
- Southern Governors' Association
- Standard Galactic Alphabet, the writing system in the Commander Keen fictional universe
- Stargate Atlantis, an American-Canadian science fiction television series and a spin-off from the television series Stargate SG-1
- Student Government Association, a student organization dedicated to social and organizational activities of the student body
- Substantial gainful activity, a term defined by the U.S. Social Security Administration to describe work that involves physical or mental effort and is ordinarily done for pay
- Swanson Group Aviation, Formerly Superior Helicopter of Glendale, Oregon, a heavy lift helicopter operator
- Swedish Game Awards, Sweden's largest video game development competition
- Synthetic genetic array analysis - a high throughput methodology for studying genetic interactions
- System Global Area, a shared memory structure that is created by Oracle databases at instance startup
- Samsung Galaxy Ace, an Android smartphone manufactured by Samsung
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SGA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.