From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SGI may refer to:
- Saskatchewan Government Insurance, a provincial Crown corporation that has been developed over the years into two linked operations
- Scientific Games International: see Scientific Games Corporation
- Silicon Graphics, Inc., former manufacturer of high-performance computing solutions
- Silicon Graphics International, formerly Rackable Systems, which acquired the former Silicon Graphics, Inc
- Silicon Graphics Image, a graphics file format for Silicon Graphics workstations
- Sōka Gakkai International, a Buddhist organisation
- SGI, the IATA code for Mushaf Airbase in Pakistan
- Stargate Infinity, an animated television series
- Spheroidal Graphite Iron, another name for Ductile iron
- Sustainable Governance Indicators, first published in spring 2009 and updated in 2011, analyze and compare the need for reform in Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) member countries, as well as each country's ability to respond to current social and political challenges
- Synthetic Genomics, Inc., a company founded in part by Craig Venter seeking to design and synthesize new life forms by genomic engineering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.