From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SGS is a three-letter acronym that can stand for:
- SGS S.A., a Swiss inspection, verification, testing and certification services company.
- Shadow Government Statistics, a website and economic consulting firm run by economist John Williams
- Società Generale Semiconduttori - Aquila Tubi E Semiconduttori (SGS-ATES, "Semiconductor General Society - Tubes and Semiconductors Aquila"), later SGS Microelettronica, a former Italian company now merged into STMicroelectronics
- Société Générale de Surveillance, French for "Inspection General Society"
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands: ISO 3166 trigram
- South Georgia Survey, four expeditions (1951–1957) led by V. Duncan Carse which mapped the South Georgia Antarctic archipelago
- Strong generating set, a concept in the group theory of mathematics
- Sisters of the Good Samaritan
- The Search Guard Successor Foundation, a fictional organization in the Japanese Super Sentai show GoGo Sentai Boukenger
- Satellite ground station
- Serbian Genealogical Society
- Saudi Geological Survey
- Samsung Galaxy S, an Android smartphone
- Śūraṅgama Samādhi Sūtra
- Swedish Geophysical Society
- ISO 639-3 code for the Samogitian dialect
- Seattle Girls' School
- Sligo Grammar School
- Slough Grammar School
- South Gloucestershire and Stroud College
- Spalding Grammar School
- Stafford Grammar School
- Steyning Grammar School
- Stockport Grammar School
- Stretford Grammar School
- Sutton Grammar School
- Sydney Grammar School
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.