From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SHA)
|Look up sha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sha (Ш, ш) is a letter of the Cyrillic alphabet.
Sha or SHA may also refer to:
- SH. a., a type of company
- Sha (animal), the totemic animal of the Egyptian god Set
- Sha (comics), a French comic by Pat Mills
- Saskatchewan Hockey Association, an ice hockey governing body in Saskatchewan, Canada
- The Society for Historical Archaeology, a professional organization
- Scriptores Historiae Augustae, six different authors of the Augustan History
- A possible misspelling of Shah or Sha (in original Persian script). Shah is Persian for King
- Maryland State Highway Administration
- Secondary Heads Association, now the Association of School and College Leaders
- NHS strategic health authority, part of the National Health Service in England
- Sagamihara Housing Area, an Army installation in Japan
- Sha County, county in Fujian, China
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport's IATA airport code (IATA: SHA)
People & Names
- Sha Zukang (born 1947), Chinese diplomat
- Zhi Gang Sha, Chinese writer and physician
- Sha Wujing, one of the three helpers of Xuánzàng in the classic Chinese novel Journey to the West
- Sha (singer) (born 1979), German female singer
- Sha (surname), a Chinese family name in Hundred Family Surnames
Science & Technology
- Secure Hash Algorithm, a series of cryptographic hash functions
- Shorthand abstraction, a mechanism for improved cognitive performance in What Is Intelligence?
- Sample-and-hold amplifier, an electronic circuit composed of a sample and hold circuit and an amplifier and used e.g. in pipeline ADCs
- SHA, is the Sidereal Hour Angle in astronomy and celestial navigation
- Sha Sha, the debut album of Ben Kweller's solo career and a song from the album
- Shah (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.