From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SHA)
|Look up sha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sha (Ш, ш) is a letter of the Cyrillic alphabet.
Sha or SHA may also refer to:
- SH. a., a type of company
- Sha (animal), the totemic animal of the Egyptian god Set
- Sha (comics), a French comic by Pat Mills
- Sha (singer) (born 1979), German female singer
- Sha County, county in Fujian, China
- Secure Hash Algorithm, a series of cryptographic hash functions
- Sagamihara Housing Area, an Army installation in Japan
- Saskatchewan Hockey Association, an ice hockey governing body in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Secondary Heads Association, now the Association of School and College Leaders
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport's IATA airport code (IATA: SHA)
- Maryland State Highway Administration
- NHS strategic health authority, part of the National Health Service in England
- Sha (surname), a Chinese family name in Hundred Family Surnames
- Shorthand abstraction, a mechanism for improved cognitive performance in What Is Intelligence?
- Sample-and-hold amplifier, an electronic circuit composed of a sample and hold circuit and an amplifier and used e.g. in pipeline ADCs
- The Society for Historical Archaeology, a professional organization
- Scriptores Historiae Augustae, six different authors of the Augustan History
- SHA, is the Sidereal Hour Angle in astronomy and celestial navigation
 People with the name
- Sha Zukang (born 1947), Chinese diplomat
- Zhi Gang Sha, Chinese writer and physician
- Sha Wujing, one of the three helpers of Xuánzàng in the classic Chinese novel Journey to the West
 See also
- Sha Sha, the debut album of Ben Kweller's solo career and a song from the album
- Shah (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.