From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SIAM)
|Look up Siam or siam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Siam may also refer to:
- Ayutthaya Kingdom (1351–1767)
- Thonburi Kingdom (1768–1782)
- Rattanakosin Kingdom (1782-1932)
- Thailand (1932-1940), (1945-1948)
- Central Thailand and Southern Thailand region called Siam
- Salón Internacional del Automóvil México, an annual auto show in Mexico City
- Service Integration And Management, a framework developed for managing multiple suppliers of Information Technology Services.
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, members meet periodically to exchange ideas about the uses of mathematics in industry
- Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers, an organization representing automobile manufacturers in India
- Songs in A Minor, the 2001 Grammy Award-winning debut album by Alicia Keys
- Siam di Tella, an Argentine company founded by Torcuato di Tella in 1911
- Siam is the self-titled debut studio album by Colombian recording duo Siam.
- Siam (duo), Colombian musical duo made up of Carlos and Caro. 2009 winners of the third series of El factor X, the Colombian edition of The X Factor
- Siam area in Bangkok, the neighbourhood surrounding Siam Square and several shopping centres within the vicinity which bear Siam as part of their names
- Siam Skytrain Station, which serves this area
- Rue de Siam (Siam Street) in Brest, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.