From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SIN can refer to:
- the trigonometric sine function
- Singapore, FIFA trigramme and International Olympic Committee country code
- Singapore Changi Airport, IATA airport code
- Social Insurance Number, a number which may be issued to a person in Canada in furtherance of various government programs
- Sistema de Inteligencia Nacional, the Argentine intelligence services
- Spanish International Network, a Spanish-language American television network that predated Univision
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.