From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SJD can refer to:
- Sir John Deanes, a sixth form college in Northwich, England
- SJD, a musician from New Zealand
- Doctor of Juridical Science (S.J.D.), a doctorate degree
- The IATA airport code for Los Cabos International Airport which serves San José del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Socialist Janata (Democratic), a political party in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.