From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SKA may refer to:
- Acharnes Railway Center (SKA), a railway junction in Athens, Greece
- Republic of Korea Army, also known as the South Korean Army (SKA)
- Shotokan Karate of America
- Ska, a style of music
- Ska (leafhopper), a leafhopper genus in the tribe Erythroneurini
- SKA Brewing, a microbrewery in Durango, Colorado, United States
- Skagen (The Skaw), a town in Denmark
- Ska-P, a Spanish ska punk band
- Square Kilometre Array, a radio telescope under design
- Sachkhoj Academy, an Indian religious academy of Nihang Singhs.
Army sports clubs
SKA (Cyrillic: СКА) is an abbreviation for "Sports Club of the Army" in several Slavic languages, and refers to military sports teams in several countries:
- Soviet Union (former)
- Shoro-SKA Bishkek, now FC Alga Bishkek, a Kyrgyz professional association football club
- FC SKA Rostov-on-Don, a Russian professional association football club
- SKA Khabarovsk[disambiguation needed]
- SKA Saint Petersburg, a Russian professional ice hockey club
- SKA-Hatlon Farhor, a Tajik professional association football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.