|This article relies on references to primary sources. (March 2007)|
Koja Records Group
Victor "Vee" Diawara
About SKAMP 
SKAMP blends pop, rock, Hip Hop, and reggae genres. Skamp rose to fame in Lithuania in May 1998, with a cover of George Gershwin's Summertime. The song was a success in Lithuania, and the band went on to release six studio albums. The members have also pursued several independent projects. SKAMP have supported several world-famous artists and groups; such as The Black Eyed Peas, Wheatus, Bomfunk MCs.
SKAMP appeared in the Eurovision Song Contest 2001 held in Copenhagen, Denmark with their song You Got Style. They finished in 13th place with 35 points which, at the time, was Lithuania's highest position in the contest until the Eurovision Song Contest 2006 when LT United finished in 6th. Victor Diawara was also a member of LT United.
- Erica Jennings – lyrics, vocals. She is of Irish nationality and speaks Lithuanian.
- Victor "Vee" Diawara – producer, lyrics, vocals, guitar. He was born in Vilnius of a Malian father and a Lithuanian mother. He speaks fluent French and Lithuanian.
- Vilius Alesius – lyrics, vocals
Studio albums 
- Angata (1999, Koja Records Group)
- Green (2000, Koja Records Group)
- Le Boom-Chick (2000, Koja Records Group)
- Skempinligė (2001, Koja Records Group)
- Project: Tolerance (2001, Koja Records Group)
- Reach (2004, Melodija Records / Tabami Records)
- Deadly (2005, Melodija Records / Tabami Records)
- Le Boom-Chick Vol.2 (2007, Melodija Records / Tabami Records)
- Live & Deadly (2007, Melodija Records / Tabami Records)
- Kažką?! (2008, Tabami Records)
Notable singles 
- Summertime (1998)
- You Got Style (2001)
- Mūsų Dienos Kaip Šventė (2002)
- Split The Atom (Na Na Na) (2004)
- Reach featuring Pushas (2007)
- "Official Site". SKAMP. Retrieved July 30, 2006.
|Awards and achievements|
|Lithuania in the Eurovision Song Contest
with "Happy You"