From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up SKU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SKU refers to a stock keeping unit, a unique identifier for each distinct product and service that can be purchased in business.
It may also stand for:
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, a public university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Sidhhu Kanhu University, situated in the indigenous peoples dominated area of Santhal Parganas region of Jharkhand, India
- Syiah Kuala University, a university in Banda Aceh, Aceh, Indonesia
- Senri Kinran University, a private university in Suita, Osaka, Japan, established in 2003
- Sangguniang Kabataan University, an open university in the Philippines
- Shoujo Kakumei Utena or Revolutionary Girl Utena, a 1996 Japanese manga and 1997 anime
- Sveriges Kommunistiska Ungdomsförbund, Young Communist League of Sweden
- Safe Kids USA, the United States' arm of the global network of Safe Kids Worldwide organizations based in Washington, D.C.
- Sadhu Kochoonju Upadesi (1883–1945), famous Malayali Christian preacher, poet and composer
- SWAT Kats Unplugged, an animated television series
- Simon Kurt Unsworth (born 1972), British writer of supernatural fiction
- SKU Amstetten, an Austrian association football club founded in 1997
- Skiu-Kaya, two adjoining villages in Ladakh, India
- Skyros Island National Airport in Skyros, Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SKU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.