From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The initialism SLR can refer to:
- Single-lens reflex camera
- See also: Digital single-lens reflex camera (digital SLR or DSLR)
- Satellite laser ranging
- Scalable Linear Recording tape drive backup
- Sea-level rise; see Current sea level rise
- Self-loading rifle, see semi-automatic rifle.
- The UK version of the Belgian FN FAL select fire battle rifle, the L1A1 SLR.
- Semi-linear resolution
- Sending loudness rating
- Simple linear regression, an estimator used in statistics
- Simple LR parser (Simple Left-to-right Rightmost-derivation parser)
- Sri Lanka Railways
- Sri Lankan Rupee
- Sta. Lucia Realtors, a professional basketball team.
- Stanford Law Review
- Statutory liquidity ratio
- Structured literature review
- Sydney Light Rail
- Systematic literature review
- Spin–lattice relaxation
- Straight Leg Raise (SLR) Test
- The Holden Torana SLR5000, a 1974 Australian muscle car.
- Sports Leicht Rennsport (Sports Light Racing), a name originally given to Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR, the 1955 sportcar racer and was recently handed down to Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren.
- SLR, the St. Lawrence and Atlantic Railroad's reporting mark
- SLR: Scheduler Recorder Launcher, a freeware program by Prefect Systems, Melbourne, Australia, used to wake up PC's from standby or hibernation, and run programs and record sound.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SLR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.