From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SMAC may refer to:
- Sabang Merauke Raya Air Charter, an Indonesian airline
- Second mitochondria-derived activator of caspases or Diablo homolog, a component of the apoptosis pathway
- Sequential Multiple Analysis - Computer or comprehensive metabolic panel, a panel of clinical chemistry lab tests
- Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, a computer game
- Southern Maryland Athletic Conference
- Southwestern Michigan Athletic Conference
- Stone Mountain Arts Center, an arts center in Brownville, Maine, United States, North America
- Supramolecular activation cluster, the structure comprising the immunological synapse
- Supreme Macedonian-Adrianople Committee
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.