From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SMB may refer to:
- System Management Bus, a PC communication bus
- SMB connector, SubMiniature version B connectors for radio-frequency circuits
- Server Message Block (alternatively, SMB/CIFS), an application-level network protocol mainly applied to shared access to files, printers, serial ports, and miscellaneous communications between nodes on a network, used in particular by Microsoft
- Simulated moving bed, a variant of high performance liquid chromatography
- The SMB diode package in the DO-214 standard.
- Small and medium businesses, a commercial sector
- Seven Mile Beach (disambiguation), a name of several beaches
- Santa Maria, Bulacan, an urban municipality in the province of Bulacan, Philippines.
- San Miguel, Bulacan, a municipality in the province of Bulacan, Philippines.
- Santa Monica Boulevard, a major east-west arterial street in Los Angeles, California.
- San Miguel Beermen, a professional basketball team in the Philippines:
- Satria Muda BritAma, a professional basketball team in Indonesia.
- Super Mario Bros., a video game made by Nintendo
- Super Meat Boy, a video game made by Team Meat
- Super Monkey Ball (video game), a video game made by Sega
- Smallmouth bass, a fish
- The Society for Mathematical Biology, an international society for mathematical and theoretical biology
- Surface mass balance, the difference between accumulation and ablation of a glacier or ice sheet
- San Miguel Beer, a beer originally brewed in Spain.
- Michigan State University Spartan Marching Band, the marching band for Michigan State University
- Supermobile, fictional vehicle used by Superman
- Steve Miller Band, an American rock band.
- Sveriges Medeltida Ballader, the 'official' collection of old Swedish ballads
- Surface marker buoy, a surface detection aid used by divers
- Survey motor boat, a small vessel used for hydrographic survey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SMB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.