Custom SMB jack connector crimped to a 5mm coaxial cable.
|Type||RF coaxial connector|
|Passband||Typically 0-4 GHz|
They feature a snap-on coupling and are available in either 50 Ω or 75 Ω impedance. They offer excellent electrical performance from DC to 4 GHz.
An SMB jack has a male center pin, while an SMB plug has a female basket.
Connectors are available for two SMB cable sizes:
- Cable 2.6/50+75 S (3 mm outer / 1.7 mm inner diameter) and
- Cable 2/50 S (2.2 mm outer / 1 mm inner diameter)
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Operating frequency: DC-12.4 GHz
- Image of SMB 50 Ω plug and jack illustrating the differences between the two genders
- Image of SMB and Mini SMB 75 Ω plugs
- SMB connectors from Cmpter Electronics
- Answer to a question about SMB connector genders
|This electrical connector-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|