From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The initials SMG may refer to:
- Boston University School of Management
- Science Museum Group, a collection of British museums
- Senior Management Group within the United Nations System
- Spaceflight Meteorology Group, a National Weather Service office that forecasts for the U.S. manned spaceflight program
- SMG (property management), a property management company
- Special Mobile Group (SMG) of the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
- Direcção dos Serviços Meteorológicos e Geofisicos, Macao Meteorological and Geophysical Bureau
- SMG plc, a Scottish based media company, now called STV Group plc
- Scottish Minorities Group, former name of Outright Scotland, a gay rights group
- Starcom MediaVest Group
- Supramarginal gyrus, a part of the parietal lobe of the human brain.
- Sequential manual gearbox, BMW's name for its version of an electrohydraulic manual transmission
- Super Mario Galaxy, a video game for the Wii featuring Nintendo's mascot Mario
- Super Mario Galaxy 2, its sequel
- Shanghai Media Group, a major television and radio broadcasting company in Shanghai.
- Seacoast Media Group
- Scandinavian Music Group
- Sex Machineguns, a Japanese metal band
- Sister Machine Gun, an industrial music group
- Sex, Money & Gunz, a rap music group consisting of Ice-T, Smoothe da Hustler, Trigger tha Gambler, Deuce Fever and Marc Live
- Solar Music Group, indie record label founded by Saint Charles that managed rappers E-40, The Click, and B-Legit
- Standard Modern Greek, the standard variety of the Modern Greek language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SMG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.