From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SMH is a three-letter abbreviation that may refer to:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital in Sarasota County, Florida
- Scripps Mercy Hospital in San Diego, California
- St Mary's Hospital, London in London, UK
- St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto in Ontario, Canada
- St. Michael's Hospital, Warwick in Warwickshire, England
- Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, New York
- The Sydney Morning Herald, a major Australian newspaper
- Market Vectors Semiconductor ETF (ticker symbol: SMH), an exchange-traded fund listed on NYSE Arca
- The German bank Schroder, Munchmeyer, Hengst & Co.
- Société de Microélectronique et d'Horlogerie, issued from the merger of ASUAG and SSIH, initial name of the Swatch Group
- Schröder, Münchmeyer, Hengst & Co., a German investment bank acquired by UBS in 1997
- "Shake/Shaking/Smack My Head", "So Much Hate" an internet acronym
- Saint-Martin-d'Hères, a suburb of Grenoble, France
- an airport in Sapmanga, Papua New Guinea (IATA airport code: SMH)
- Stonyhurst Saint Mary's Hall, preparatory school to Stonyhurst College, Lancashire, England
- Saugeen-Maitland Hall, a residence at the University of Western Ontario
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.