From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SMI may refer to:
- SensoMotoric Instruments, provider of eye tracking hard- and software
- Shepardson Microsystems, which produced OSs and programming languages for the Atari 8-bit and Apple II
- Speedway Motorsports, Inc., which owns and operates numerous American NASCAR racetracks
- Sun Microsystems, Inc., pioneer computer manufacturer acquired by Oracle Corporation in 2010
- The file extension for SAMI, for subtitles and captions
- Self mounting image, a disc image encapsulated in an application that mounts it as a file system
- Structure of Management Information, a subset of Abstract Syntax Notation One used in Simple Network Management Protocol
- The three letter (Microsoft) file extension for Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language, used in multimedia presentation delivery
- SMI – system management interrupt, see System Management Mode
- Serial Management Interface, an interface to configure an Ethernet PHY.
- Spatially Modulated Illumination, a super resolution microscopy method Vertico SMI
- Serious Mental Illness
- Swedish Institute for Infectious Disease Control
- SMI 049, a drug resistant type of tuberculosis named after SMI
- The Sustainable Minerals Institute, a world leading research institute in Australia
- The Secret of Monkey Island, a computer game
- Seneca Meadows, Inc., New York State's largest landfill
- Sergeant Major Instructor, a warrant officer appointment in the British Army
- Sports Management International, a fictional sports agency in the film Jerry Maguire
- St. Michael's Institution, a prominent school in Malaysia
- Support for Mortgage Interest, a means-tested benefit to pay the interest on a mortgage.
- Storage Management Initiative - Specification (SMI-S), developed by the Storage Networking Industry Association
- SMI, the IATA airport code for Samos International Airport in Greece
- Standard Motor Interface, The motor interface for roller shutters and sun protection systems with comfort
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.