From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- SMS Emden (1908), a Dresden-class light cruiser commissioned in 1909. She sank two Allied warships and sank or captured nearly thirty Allied merchant vessels during World War I, and was run aground after the Battle of Cocos in 1914.
- SMS Emden (1916), a Königsberg-class cruiser that was scuttled at Scapa Flow in 1919
- Emden, a unique light cruiser of the Reichsmarine (later Kriegsmarine) commissioned in 1925 and scrapped in 1949.
- Emden, a Köln-class frigate of the Bundesmarine commissioned in 1961 and withdrawn in 1983.
- Emden, a Bremen-class frigate of the Bundesmarine commissioned in 1983 and withdrawn in 2013.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|