From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SMV (disambiguation))
SMV may refer to:
In computer science
- Symbolic model verification
- SMV modelling language, used in model checking by the CMU SMV and NuSMV model checkers
- Boeing X-40 Space Maneuver Vehicle
- Samedan Airport (Switzerland), IATA airport code
- Santa Maria Valley Railroad
- Selectable Mode Vocoder
- Slow moving vehicle, a sign used in the United States to warn of vehicles normally operating in traffic at speeds of 25 mph (40 kmh) or less
- SMV (band), a bass supergroup
- Star of Military Valour
- Superior mesenteric vein
- TusPark (Shanghai), or "Shanghai Multimedia Valley" (SMV), or "Tsinghua University Science Park"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SMV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.