SM Aura Premier
"The New Shopping Address in Town"
|Location||Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Address||26th Street Corner McKinley Parkway Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines|
|Opening date||May 17, 2013|
|Developer||SM Prime Holdings|
|Management||SM Prime Holdings|
|Owner||Henry Sy, Sr.|
|Total retail floor area||234,892 sq.m.|
SM Aura Premier is a shopping mall located along McKinley Parkway and C5 Road cor. 26th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Metro Manila, Philippines, owned by SM Prime Holdings, the country's largest mall developer. It is the 13th SM Supermall in Metro Manila and 47th SM Prime mall in the Philippines. The shopping center is situated near its rival mall Market! Market!, owned by Ayala Malls, a real estate subsidiary of Ayala Land, and affiliate of Ayala Corporation. It is designed by EDGE Interior Designers and Arquitectonica. The SM Aura name is derived from the two elements gold (which has the chemical symbol Au) and radium. According to SM Prime putting them together defines “luxury and elegance that emanates from within.”
The development includes the SkyPark, a multi-level green roof which apart from its environmental advantages, also provides a much needed green and communal space in Metro Manila’s dense cityscape. It will contain al fresco bars & restaurants, sculpture and botanical gardens, a 1,000-seat performance hall which will be called Samsung Hall and the 250-seat Chapel of San Pedro Calungsod.
Aside from shops and F&B outlets, the mall will also include as its anchor tenants The SM Store and SM Supermarket, SMX Convention Center, Food on Four, 2 regular Cinemas, 2 Director’s Club facilities and an IMAX Theater. Designed by Miami-based architectural firm Arquitectonica, the structure will be a basic “dumbbell” arrangement determined by the narrow site, with the main entry at the north corner, and the office tower located at the southern end. The main vehicular drop-off is provided on the western side, with taxi stations on the first basement, accessed from the lower, eastern road.
The mall had its inaugural blessing on May 16, 2013, a day before the grand opening. Numerous celebrities, government officials including Senator Alan Peter Cayetano, Taguig City Mayor Lani Cayetano, company officials, and VIP guests graced the blessing, including SM Prime's Henry Sy and Hans Sy. Hollywood celebrity Sarah Jessica Parker also graced the blessing. She also cut the ribbon for The SM Store, as well as being the newest endorser for their "Love to Shop" campaign.
SM Aura Office Tower
The mall is connected to a 29-storey office tower which has an area of 40,424 sqm. The SM Aura Office Tower is built according to international green standards, with efficient use of energy and sustainable operation features.  The Office Tower is also home to one of the largest serviced offices in the Philippines, with 400 seats in a 20,000-square ft. office space.
SM Prime Holdings is at the forefront of sustainable design and energy efficiency; actively taking bold steps towards a cleaner and better environment for the future.
SM Prime’s latest shopping mall offering, SM Aura Premier, is designed to stand out from the neighboring buildings not only through visual aesthetics, but also with well-designed architectural and operational highlights for the enjoyment and convenience of customers, tenants, and employees alike.
- The SM Store
- SM Supermarket
- Food on Four (SM Foodcourt)
- SMX Convention Center Taguig
- IMAX Theatre
- Director's Club Cinema
- SM Digital Cinemas
- Forever 21
- Cotton On
- SM Appliance Center
- Ace Hardware
- Kultura Filipino
- National Bookstore
- Toy Kingdom
- Baby Company
- . SM Prime http://www.smprime.com/uploads/DownloadableForms/SEC%2017-A-2013.pdf. Retrieved 23 April 2014. Missing or empty
- "SM PRIME CREATES NEW LANDMARK WITH SM AURA; SETS NEW STANDARD IN GREEN DEVELOPMENT". SM Prime Press Release. 2013-05-17. Retrieved 2013-05-18.
- "SM now spans 5.9M sq.m.". SunStar Cebu. 2013-05-17. Retrieved 2013-05-18.
- "Sarah Jessica Parker in Manila for SM Aura Premier opening". BusinessMirror. Retrieved May 17, 2013.
- "Hollywood star Sarah Jessica Parker attends blessing of The SM Store in Taguig City". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved May 17, 2013.
- "Sarah Jessica Parker finds Manila exciting, interesting". Inquirer Lifestyle. Retrieved May 17, 2013.
- "SM Aura Premier launches Office Tower". Manila Bulletin Online. Retrieved Sept. 16, 2014.
- "KMC Solutions Launches One of the Largest Serviced Offices in the Philippines". PR Newswire. Retrieved Sept. 16, 2014.
SM Lanang Premier
|47th SM Supermall
SM City BF Parañaque