SM Center Angono
"We've got it all for you!"
|Location||Manila East Road, Angono, Rizal|
|Opening date||November 14, 2014|
|Developer||SM Prime Holdings|
|Management||SM Prime Holdings|
|Owner||Henry Sy, Sr.|
|No. of stores and services||140|
|Total retail floor area||41,481 m2 (446,500 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||3|
|Parking||332 cars, 42 motorcycles|
SM Center Angono is a shopping mall owned by SM Prime Holdings, the largest mall developer in the Philippines. It is located along Manila East Road, Angono, Rizal. This mall which opened to the public on November 14, 2014 is the 50th SM Supermall in the Philippines, the second along Manila East Road after SM City Taytay and third in Rizal Province after SM City Taytay and SM City Masinag (and also is the third SM Supermall without to have no cinemas after other "SM Center" names in Pasig and Pamplona in Las Piñas, and its also the first "SM Center" name to have anchor with Savemore Market rather than anchoring hypermarkets, which the remaining other supermalls of the said mentioned name.)  It is to be succeeded in the following year by another SM Supermall also in Rizal, SM City San Mateo.
SM in building its new mall in the Arts Capital of the Philippines is in line to the first class urban municipality's vision of becoming Angonopolis in the future. The mall is expected to kick start this goal of the town's potential role in employment, income and quality of life in it.
SM Center Angono's design and construction are spearheaded by dsgn and Associates for design architect; G&W Architects, architect of record; DA Abcede, construction manager; Don Builders Inc., general contractor; SM EDD Mall Design Group, in-house architect; and SM EDD Construction Group as its in-house project manager.
Its groundbreaking is held on 5 August 2013 which is expected to hire about 2,000 employees.
SM Center Angono is situated near Angono's town entrance between Manila East Road and Quezon Ave. (Angono Hi-way) having its main entrance facing the former. Shoppers coming from Angono and its nearby municipalities Binangonan, Morong, Cardona, Pililla, Baras, Jalajala and even some parts of Laguna are catered.
The mall has a two-level parking area with 332 slots for cars and 42 slots of motorcycle parking for customer convenience.
It also has its own rainwater holding tank which will have the purpose to help prevent flood in the community by collecting and holding 1,600 cubic meters of rainwater. Another of its disaster resilient feature is the expansion joints for mitigating earthquake damage.
- Main Anchors
- Junior Anchors
- SM Supermalls
- SM Prime Holdings
- SM City Taytay
- SM City Masinag
- SM City San Mateo
- SM City Marikina
- SM City Fairview
- SM City Novaliches
- Richard R. Gappi. Wednesday, 25 June 2014. "News: Istatus ng ginagawang SM Center #Angono, #Rizal". Rizal News Online Facebook Page
- Thursday, 2 October 2014. Countdown to opening. SM Center Angono Facebook Page
- "SM opens 50th mall, remains bullish on expansion in the Philippines". SM opens 50th mall, remains bullish on expansion in the Philippines. SM Prime Holdings. Retrieved Friday, November 14, 2014.
- The Philippine Star. Thursday, 11 September 2014. "SM Prime signs MOA for drainage system with Angono". SM Prime
- Wednesday, 28 August 2013. "SM Center Angono Groundbreaking". Business Mirror
- Cliff Harvey C. Venzon. Sunday, 25 August 2013. "SM To Open Four New Malls". Business World Online
- 2013 SM Prime Sustainability Performance Report. p. 15. SM Prime Holdings
SM City Cauayan
|50th SM Supermall
SM Megacenter Cabanatuan