|Service type||Bus & coach services|
It mostly operates local services around Harlow, as well as school services and private hire. Olympian Coaches is also a part of the business, operating school services, private hire and commuter services into London. Many of their bus services operate in competition with Arriva routes. Some of the bus services are operated under the trading name Roadrunner Coaches.
SM Coaches started off as post regulation company SM Travel. The first route was T15, a peak hour Essex County Council contract between Potter Street and Templefields Industrial Area in Harlow. The route missed out Harlow town centre completely. The route eventually became a commercial operation with many route changes throughout the years. SM Coaches have grown over the years, with many routes competing with Harlow's main operator, Arriva Shires & Essex.
As at October 2013 seven routes are operated.
SM Coaches mostly operates local bus services in Harlow, but some routes enter other towns, including Bishops Stortford, Sawbridgeworth, Epping, Ongar and Hertford. Roadrunner operate a few public service routes, but many school routes are also operated mostly around Hertfordshire. Olympian Coaches mainly operate commuter routes from Hertfordshire and Essex into central London, with many school contracts as well as private hire.
- Companies House extract company no 4857777 SM Coaches Limited
- Companies House extract company no 5055669 Roadrunner Coaches Limited
- SM Coaches, Roadrunner & Olympian Harlow Bus Travel
- Companies House extract company no 5709214 Olympus Bus & Coach Limited
- Companies House extract company no 2749288 SVC Realisations Limited formerly Stort Valley Coaches Limited
- Timetables Olympian Coaches
- Timetables SM Coaches