From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SNAFU)
|Look up snafu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SNAFU is a military slang acronym meaning "Situation Normal: All Fucked Up".
Snafu may also refer to:
- Snafu (band), an English rhythm and blues band of the 1970s
- "S.N.A.F.U.", a 1998 rapcore song by Vanilla Ice featuring Jimmy Pop from album Hard to Swallow
- Snafu (video game), a 1981 Intellivision video game title published by Mattel Electronics
- Snafu Comics, a webcomics site maintained by David Stanworth
- Private Snafu, the title character from American instructional cartoons produced during World War II
- Snafu, a 1970 album by East of Eden (band)
- "Snafu", a composition by Yusef Lateef from the 1961 album Eastern Sounds
- Snafu, a toy also known as Screwball Scramble
- My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, a Japanese light novel series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.