|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Key people||Paul Gigg, CEO
Roberto Medrano, EVP
Alistair Farquharson, CTO
Janine Bushman, CFO
Brent Carlson, SVP
Alex Lazar, SVP
SOA Software, a leading provider of API Management and SOA Governance solutions, powers the API economy by helping businesses to fast-track API deployment, drive developer adoption, and reach more customers. Some of the world’s largest companies use SOA Software products to harness the power of their technology and transform their businesses. The company was originally called Digital Evolution, and has acquired a number of SOA vendors.
- API Management - helps enterprises drive developer adoption, reach new channels and gain business advantage.
- API Gateway - develop, secure, manage and monitor APIs by securely and rapidly connecting applications across platforms, devices and channels.
- Community Manager - a developer community product to help attract, manage, and support developers that build Apps using APIs
- Lifecycle Manager for APIs - provides API and App lifecycle management capabilities build APIs that meet current and future business requirements
- Service Manager - an operational governance SOA policy enforcement solution
- SOLA - a mainframe SOA development and governance solution for CICS, IMS, Batch, 3270 and DB2 applications
- September 2004. Acquires Flamenco Networks. 
- March 2005. Company changes its name to SOA Software.
- December 2005, Buys a mainframe web services product from Merrill Lynch. 
- May 2006. Acquires Blue Titan, a web services networking company. 
- May 2008. Acquires LogicLibrary, an SOA Repository and Governance vendor. 
- Digital Evolution Buys Flamenco Networks Internet News. September 13, 2004
- When Mainframe Meets SOA Reg Developer 7th February 2006
- SOA Software Has Big Plans For Blue Titan Internet News, May 8, 2006
- Why SOA Software bought Blue Titan Loosely Coupled, May 10, 2006
- SOA Software buys LogicLibrary InfoWorld, May 12, 2008
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|