From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SOHO)
Soho, SOHO or SoHo may refer to:
- Soho is a neighborhood in the West End of London, England
- SoHo is a neighborhood in Manhattan, New York, U.S.A.
- Soho, Birmingham, England, UK
- Soho, Hong Kong
- Soho, Tampa, Florida, U.S.
- Bluff (Pittsburgh), formerly Soho, a neighborhood in Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Palermo Soho, a neighbourhood in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- South Houston, Texas, nickname Soho
- South Hobart, Tasmania, nickname Soho
- South of Hollywood, nickname Soho
- Small office/home office, a category of small business
- SOHO China, a commercial real-estate company in Beijing
- Soho (magazine), a Colombian magazine
- Soho Square Ponsonby, a failed development in the inner-city suburb of Ponsonby in Auckland, New Zealand
- Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, a spacecraft for observing the Sun
- Saho people, or Soho, ethnic group living largely in the Horn of Africa
- Soho (band), English pop music trio
- SOHO, a brand of lychee liqueur
- Soho (New Zealand) a New Zealand television channel on SKY Network Television
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.