From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SOHO)
Soho is an area of the City of Westminster and part of the West End of London, United Kingdom.
Soho, SOHO or SoHo may also refer to:
- Bluff (Pittsburgh), formerly Soho, a neighborhood in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Palermo Soho, a neighborhood in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Soho, Birmingham, England, UK
- Soho, Hong Kong, China
- SoHo, Manhattan, New York, United States, "South of Houston Street"
- Soho, Tampa, Florida, United States
Business and organizations
- Cabot House or South House, a dormitory at Harvard University
- Small office/home office, a category of small business or consumer products (e.g. "SOHO router")
- SOHO China, a commercial real-estate company in Beijing
- Soho Square Ponsonby, a failed development in the inner-city suburb of Ponsonby in Auckland, New Zealand
- Wangjing SOHO, a three tower complex in Beijing
- SOHO system, a self-organizing, holarchic open system
- Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, a Sun observation spacecraft
Media and entertainment
- Soho (band), English pop music trio
- Soho (magazine), a Colombian magazine
- Soho (New Zealand), a New Zealand television channel on SKY Network Television
- Saho people, or Soho, ethnic group living largely in the Horn of Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.