From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SOHO)
|Look up Soho, SOHO, or SoHo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soho is an area of the City of Westminster and part of the West End of London, England.
Soho, SOHO or SoHo may also refer to:
- SoHo, Manhattan, New York, United States, "South of Houston Street"
- Soho, Tampa, Florida, United States
- Bluff (Pittsburgh), formerly Soho, a neighborhood in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Cabot House or South House, a dormitory at Harvard University
- Soho, Birmingham, England
- Soho, Hong Kong, district in Central, Hong Kong
- Palermo Soho, a neighborhood in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Wangjing SOHO, a three tower complex in Beijing
- SOHO system, a self-organizing, holarchic open system
- Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, a Sun observation spacecraft
Media and entertainment
- Soho (band), English pop music trio
- Soho (magazine), a Colombian magazine
- Soho (New Zealand), a New Zealand television channel on SKY Network Television
- Small office/home office, a category of small business
- SOHO China, a commercial real-estate company in Beijing
- Saho people, or Soho, ethnic group living largely in the Horn of Africa
- Soho Square Ponsonby, a failed development in the inner-city suburb of Ponsonby in Auckland, New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.