From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SPAD may refer to:
In aircraft manufacture
- Société Pour L'Aviation et ses Dérivés, also Société Provisoire des Aéroplanes Deperdussin and Blériot-SPAD, French aircraft manufacturer (1912–1921)
- SPAD VII, SPAD S.XII and SPAD S.XIII, French fighter planes of World War I produced by Société Pour L'Aviation et ses Dérivés
- A-1 Skyraider, nicknamed Spad, an attack aircraft (1950s and 1960s)
- Simple Plastic Airplane Design, a type of radio-controlled airplane
- Single pass albumin dialysis, a simple technique for liver dialysis
- Single-photon avalanche diode, a solid-state electronic photodetector
- Specific antipolysaccharide antibody deficiency, a type of primary immunodeficiency
- Special adviser, informal shorthand for a post in the British Government
- Self-propelled air defence, a self-propelled anti-aircraft weapon
- Signal passed at danger, when a train passes a signal on red
- The Malay language acronym of the Land Public Transport Commission of Malaysia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SPAD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.