From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SPAD may refer to:
In aircraft manufacture
- Société Pour L'Aviation et ses Dérivés, also Société Provisoire des Aéroplanes Deperdussin and Blériot-SPAD, French aircraft manufacturer (1912–1921)
- SPAD VII, SPAD S.XII and SPAD S.XIII, French fighter planes of World War I produced by Société Pour L'Aviation et ses Dérivés
- A-1 Skyraider, nicknamed Spad, an attack aircraft (1950s and 1960s)
- Simple Plastic Airplane Design, a type of radio-controlled airplane
- Single pass albumin dialysis, a simple technique for liver dialysis
- Single-photon avalanche diode, a solid-state electronic photodetector
- Specific antipolysaccharide antibody deficiency, a type of primary immunodeficiency
- Special adviser, informal shorthand for a post in the British Government
- Self-propelled air defence, a self-propelled anti-aircraft weapon
- Signal passed at danger, when a train passes a signal on red
- A neologism describing an online classified ad designed to amass email addresses for the purpose of spamming (spam + ad)
- The Malay language acronym of the Land Public Transport Commission of Malaysia.
- Local slang for a resident (implicitly retarded) of the Pacific Colony mental hospital in Spadra, California.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.