From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SPAM)
|Look up SPAM, Spam, spam, or spammy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spam or SPAM may refer to:
- Spam (food), a canned pork meat product
- Spam (electronic), unsolicited or undesired electronic messages
- Email spam, unsolicited, undesired, or illegal email messages
- Spam (gaming), the repetition of an in-game action
- "Spam" (Monty Python), a comedy sketch about the meat
- Street spam, flyposting, an analogous illegal blanket advertising in public places
- "Spam", a song about the meat by "Weird Al" Yankovic on the album UHF – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and Other Stuff
- "Spam", a track about the meat on It Means Everything, 1997 ska album by Save Ferris
- Smooth-particle applied mechanics, the use of smoothed-particle hydrodynamics computation to study impact fractures in solids
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.