From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SPARC is a microprocessor instruction set architecture.
SPARC may also refer to:
- SPARC Innovation Program, a research program at Mayo Clinic and its "See-Plan-Act-Refine-Communicate" method
- Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition
- Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation
- Social and Public Art Resource Center, a community arts center in Venice, California
- School of the Performing Arts in the Richmond Community, a nonprofit performing arts education organization in Richmond, Virginia
- Society for the Promotion of Area Resource Centers in India
- Society for the Protection of the Rights of the Child in Pakistan
- Sport and Recreation New Zealand, the former name of Sport New Zealand, the Crown entity responsible for sport and recreation in New Zealand
- Stratospheric Processes And their Role in Climate, a project of the World Climate Research Programme
- Osteonectin, a glycoprotein also known as SPARC (Secreted Protein, Acidic and Rich in Cysteine)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SPARC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.